Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hello Middle School

So as we all know middle school for us Tweens is here (or came last or 2 years ago)!  So my school started like 2-3 weeks ago? And I think  you should have all watched disney before and saw how they made middle school? With all the  dramatically "hard" gym class with  dramatic " ropes of death"☠. But my school has no "ropes of death ☠" or  ropes! They also have the scary  lunches  that is the only right thing on the shows. Please pack  your lunch☢! Also they have the random singing 𝄞 I hate to it say but none whatsoever. If  you even sing people look at you and slowly walk away O_O. Also the social   time they get none what so ever you have  lunch  thats about it and hi and bye in the halls but you have no time ⌚. I have all pre pre ap classes so i can't blab  my mouth. Also  your clothes effect a lot of your social  life. I  just got cool shoes  and you have the graphic tee and skinny jeans. Just like I said i've been at school for 2-3 weeks and can see all of this stuff.  So thats today's Epic logical post!

No comments:

Post a Comment