Wednesday, March 14, 2012

GOODBYE MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!

On my last post I was mistaken oh so mistaken.


"have all watched disney before and saw how they made middle school?"
They make HIGH SCHOOL LIKE THAT! (which it is not)

"With all the  dramatically "hard" gym class with  dramatic " ropes of death"☠. But my school has no "ropes of death ☠" or  ropes!"


True: my school has no ropes
False: My school has a system where if you cant play a sport you get a bad grade and the coach is sexist.

"Please pack  your lunch☢! "

Still stands true BUT if your mom doesn't pack or you have no good things then you should maybe get it.......


"Also they have the random singing �� I hate to say it but none whatsoever. If  you even sing people look at you and slowly walk away O_O. "

Correction You get crazy looks anyway.



Also the social  time they get none what so ever you have  lunch  thats about it and hi and bye in the halls but you have no time ⌚. 
True but thats best because most people are jerks.

Also  your clothes effect a lot of your social  life. I  just got cool shoes  and you have the graphic tee's and skinny jeans.  

(YES but people have to think  your "exy"

  So thats today's Epic logical post!

No comments:

Post a Comment